Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gavin DeGraw



Gavin DeGraw started in Manhattan clubs alongside local pianists Andrew West and Lenny Revell, drawing several of his home town fans. His songs "I Don't Want to Be" and "We Belong Together" were chosen as the themesongs for One Tree Hill, a teen drama casted by Chad Michael Murray, and in the film Tristan and Isolde respectively. And congrats to him! These beautiful songs made his break.

WARNING: THESE SONGS WILL HUNT YOU!


I Don't Want to Be - The song rules!! It tells about being you for you and not changing for anyone. Cool huh? As the song goes:

"I don’t want to be anything
Other than what I’ve been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind
I’m tired of looking around rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I’m supposed to be
I don’t want to be anything other than me"


We Belong Together - This one is soooooo relaxing. One of the beautiful songs you will hear. It will melt your heart. The song talks about two people in love who overcome obstacles to be with each other.

I'm In Love with a Girl - An awesome song from a freaking awesome artist! Hell yeah! This song really sounds great! He wants to tell everybody that he is in love with a girl. He also want to tell us that there are lots of people who you may think you love, or think they love you. But its different when you do find that person who loves you back as much as you love them. Whallah! Magic!

No comments:

Followers